- Monday - 12 Noon for Thursday Publication
- Tuesday - 12 Noon for Friday Publication
- Wednesday - 12 Noon for Saturday/Sunday Publication
- Thursday - 12 Noon for Monday Publication
- Friday - 12 Noon for Tuesday/Wednesday Run
PLEASE NOTE: NOTICES OR ADS IN DISPLAY FORMAT REQUIRE ADDTIONAL TIME FOR DEVELOPMENT AND PLACEMENT. CALL 801-204-6245 FOR FURTHER DETAILS
To Submit A Legal or Public Notice in Legal Liner Format or Display Format.
Please send an email with the following information to email@example.com (for new or infrequent customers):
- The names, address and telephone number of the billing party
- Your name and contact information (if different than billing party)
- The day or days you want the notice to publish
- Which newspaper you want notice published in-Deseret News, The Salt Tribune or both.
- If you require a price quote. (Any request to publish without request for quote prior to publication will be published if we are not contacted within a reasonable period of time before first publication)
- A document attachment containing the text and format (if special formatting required)
Simplify your Ordering and Payable Processes by using a single provider to publish all of your notices. Utah Media Group qualifies for meeting general circulation requirements in more Utah counties (24 out of 29) than any other newspapers as required by Utah Code 45-1-101.
Pricing you can count on Same price for each day of the week for either Deseret News or The Salt Lake Tribune, our flat pricing across the state reduces confusion and creates a single point-of-contact. Call 801-204-6245 for custom pricing.
Our Value Proposition At Utah Media Group we strive to provide the highest value possible by using publishing practices that keep your costs down and reach the widest audience possible every day of the week with largest reach in the state.
Confirmation and quote Receive an order confirmation and formal quote within 24 hours of Request for Publication or Quote.
Affidavit of publication Receive proof of publication, including formal tear sheet of ad, within 7-10 business days of the completion of the final publishing date. Digital copies are also available!
Deadlines By listening to our clients needs we have created the capability to accommodate a request for next day - or day after publication without any additional fees or costs.
Online Access All of our Legal and Public Notices are available on-line through SLTrib.com-Utah's #1 News Website at no cost
- Public Hearing Notice
- Divorce and other Summons
- Storage Auctions
- Trustee Sales
- Notice to Creditors
- Summary of Ordinance
- Request and Invitation to Bid
- Bond Elections
- Request for Public Comment
- Mechanics Lien
- Notices of Tax Increase
- Water and Other Utility Public Notices
- Budget/Annual Meetings
Public and Legal Notices inform citizens of the everyday activities of government. From spending to developing new policies, it is important for people to be informed of actions taken by public officials that affect citizens' everyday lives. Public Notices are essential to a democracy and an informed citizenry.
- For Questions or Correspondence on New or Existing Notices: 801.204.6245 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- To Pay for Individual Notices by Credit Card: 801.204.6245 For security purposes do not fax or email credit card information
- Credit Department / Statement Questions / Payment: 801.204.6910
- Affidavits Proof of Publication/Invoices: 801.204.6245
- For Legal Services Advertising: 801.204.6232 / email@example.com
- Legal Notices Department FAX: 801.204.6292
- Circulation & Readership Questions: 801.204.6245 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Download County Guide and Deadlines